Take Care

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Take Care

Postby Blue Bravo » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:20 pm

Just got back from the south coast. Went down sunday. Taking off to Laurieton in the morning.

There are some real idiots on the road at present so to those travelling stay alert.

Saw some of the worst driving on Sunday going down. A guy in a red jaguar was an accident waiting to happen. he over took me twice and both time she was really insane. The firts was using a right hand turn lane to zip past and cutitng me off. The secod was at a merging point where he overtook me and a car that was about to overetake me, out over double yellow lines etc. :booty

There never a cop around when these turkeys do idiotic stuff is there.

Again stay alert and get there and back safely.
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:56 pm

Blue Bravo wrote:
Saw some of the worst driving on Sunday going down. A guy in a red jaguar was an accident waiting to happen. he over took me twice and both time she was really insane. The firts was using a right hand turn lane to zip past and cutitng me off. The secod was at a merging point where he overtook me and a car that was about to overetake me, out over double yellow lines etc. :booty

There never a cop around when these turkeys do idiotic stuff is there.

Again stay alert and get there and back safely.

Them pesky androgynous drivers at it again ....... :? :lol:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Troyk » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:55 am

Using some big words there Ozzy. :grin:

Its the ones that tailgate you real close through the etoll lanes on the motorways at the moment that bug me. I reckon they do it to avoid the tolls. The guy who did it to me had no etag on his windscreen (yep he was that close). They risk having a serious accident to avoid paying $1.50! :x
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby Fonty » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:02 pm

Don't get me started on bad driving. I drive at the speed limit religiously and get my share of road rage from irate motorists behind, including more than one who have jumped out of their cars and attacked me for slowing them down. I once had a guy overtaking me travelling at the speed limit into two lanes of busy oncoming traffic. He didn't quite make it but chose to clip my car on the way back onto the correct side of the road. I reported it to the police but he lied his way into an extension of the court case on the day and the extension put it past the statute of limitations for the crime or something ridiculous.

There's no winning on the roads, it's a war out there! All you can really do is stay aware and hope like hell you're not going to be the next statistic.

::()
Image Truth is often painful, but ignorance is never bliss.
Fonty
Camping Veteran

Return to General Chit-Chat