Carry on Glamping

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:03 pm

will_deness wrote:I am a 100% sure Ive had that title more than once in my life :***

I normally aspire to greater than that Will.

I must admit the 'customer' has thrown me a bit. One normally associates a customer as being one who purchases something either goods or services and I am not sure what it is that I have purchased or indeed what it is that the powers that be think I should purchase.

Still I must admit it has to be a whole better that being perceived as a 'Grandpa'....

Cheers Gypsy.....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Komodo wrote:BWAHAHAHA Id never noticed till now!

Well that is pretty unobservant of you Komodo..
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby amanda » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Hmm.... I think I might prefer "Grandpa" to "Whore". I'd better keep posting to get to the next level!
Last edited by amanda on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby will_deness » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:34 pm

gypsylady wrote:
I normally aspire to greater than that Will.

Ohh I don't know, I'm pretty proud of the fact I made both coles and Woolworth's change their rain-check policy on a national level.
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin
will_deness
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:42 pm

amanda wrote:Hmm.... I think I might prefer "Grandpa" to "Whore".

Think Grandpa lasts longer than Whore though Amanda. Whore only has the connotations on it that you place on the word.

I think there are probably quite a few husbands out there who would love to have there wives whore around a bit with them.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:44 pm

will_deness wrote:Ohh I don't know, I'm pretty proud of the fact I made both coles and Woolworth's change their rain-check policy on a national level.

You truely were a 'customer' then and good on you for taking them on.

Speaking of which do you want to share what it is that you achieved?? We might then all be able to take advantage of your reputation.

Cheers...
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby will_deness » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:58 pm

short story! coles used to have a number limit on any rain-check, eg if you went in to buy 20 xxxxx on special they would only rain-check say six.
Woolies used to have a fairly short time period for the rain-check,I think it was 2 weeks from memory. nows its three months.
They still try to pull those stunts but a quick word to the store manager soon gets to the proper deal.
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin
will_deness
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:20 pm

will_deness wrote:short story! coles used to have a number limit on any rain-check, eg if you went in to buy 20 xxxxx on special they would only rain-check say six.
Woolies used to have a fairly short time period for the rain-check,I think it was 2 weeks from memory. nows its three months.
They still try to pull those stunts but a quick word to the store manager soon gets to the proper deal.

Coles has 30 days but can't comment on any others. Some places will not even offer a rain check and then others never follow up with it.

It is not an option that I use every often, simply forget about it I think but thank you Will on behalf of all the people who do use it.

Cheers Gypsy...
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat