32 Days To Go

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

32 Days To Go

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Yes 32 days and i`m on almost 4 weeks annual leave :?# camp sites are booked ready to drive off into the sunset.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby amanda » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Which direction are you heading?
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:46 pm

I have booked into South Ballina Sea Breezes for the first 10 days of April,then i`m home for a week have visiting relos from Melbourne then i am going to Flanagans Reserve for five days. I was going with the group to the Anzac weekend but i have to start work Saturday 26th at 6 a.m. so chill out at Flanagans for the last few days.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Blue Bravo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Enjoy yourself :)
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:I have booked into South Ballina Sea Breezes for the first 10 days of April,then i`m home for a week have visiting relos from Melbourne then i am going to Flanagans Reserve for five days. I was going with the group to the Anzac weekend but i have to start work Saturday 26th at 6 a.m. so chill out at Flanagans for the last few days.

When exactly will you be at Flanagans PJ?? Will you have the kids with you??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:03 pm

I just had an afternoon snooze in the queen size bed with the dogs,I told them don`t think they are going to hog the camp stretcher.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:I just had an afternoon snooze in the queen size bed with the dogs,I told them don`t think they are going to hog the camp stretcher.

I have a friend who has 7 dogs and when it storms they all hit the bed together. I often wonder how she manages with so many fur kids in such a small space all wanting to get in close and hide from the storm.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 pm

gypsylady wrote:
Poodle Jewel wrote:I have booked into South Ballina Sea Breezes for the first 10 days of April,then i`m home for a week have visiting relos from Melbourne then i am going to Flanagans Reserve for five days. I was going with the group to the Anzac weekend but i have to start work Saturday 26th at 6 a.m. so chill out at Flanagans for the last few days.

When exactly will you be at Flanagans PJ?? Will you have the kids with you??

I have booked for the 21st will leave on 25th as back at work 26th Yes the fur kids will be with me.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:22 pm

gypsylady wrote:
Poodle Jewel wrote:I just had an afternoon snooze in the queen size bed with the dogs,I told them don`t think they are going to hog the camp stretcher.

I have a friend who has 7 dogs and when it storms they all hit the bed together. I often wonder how she manages with so many fur kids in such a small space all wanting to get in close and hide from the storm.

No matter how big the bed they have to be right there,one sleeps snugged into my back the other near my pillow and the littlest one snuggles in behind my knees.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:
No matter how big the bed they have to be right there,one sleeps snugged into my back the other near my pillow and the littlest one snuggles in behind my knees.

Got my vote. I am looking after my son's little girl at the moment and she is a real delight too. Also loves to sleep in the bed and my son accuses me of spoiling her.

I just tell him 'she deserves it'.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:

You and my friend have more in common than just the 4 leg kids, you both have the same vocation.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:12 pm

I just reread the posts,i am dumb or am i dumb,i automatically thought you were talking about fur kids because you talk about your dogs Gyps,der!! no, actually i never had human kids so it`s always the fur kids and moi.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:02 am

Poodle Jewel wrote:I just reread the posts,i am dumb or am i dumb,i automatically thought you were talking about fur kids because you talk about your dogs Gyps,der!! no, actually i never had human kids so it`s always the fur kids and moi.

Yep you are dumb PJ...I was talking about your fur kids:-))))))

And like I also said you and my friend have more in common than you would imagine.

Cheers Gypsy....
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to General Chit-Chat