Mug shots

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: Mug shots

Postby Little Kopit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:55 am

Sorry, I had to be away for a number of hours.

I posted some of my experiences and conclusions about privacy because that word was used by others. Yes, GL has my situation pretty well figured out.

I've been retired now almost 2 years, but for 24.5 years I was one of two public representatives of a section of a provincial organization. The paper called, I had to say yes. & I did a lot of very publicly visible things.

I've moved away from the island of Newfoundland to where the traveling is much easier. & oh, do I realize how glad I am to have more privacy

Plus, I think that not all can add up what putting yourself out there can cause.

:)
& I, I took the road less travelled by

My Photo Album, featuring Labrador 2006
Little Kopit
Camping Veteran

Postby Titch » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 am

I can understand some people being a bit cautious on privacy.
I use to work for the Govt, and the last thing I would want, was my name tied to my picture on the net.
Titch :grin:
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

titch wrote:I use to work for the Govt, and the last thing I would want, was my name tied to my picture on the net.
Titch :grin:

Too true.....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby hoadie72 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Here's the only one of me I could find

I'm not overly concerned with people tracking me down because my face is on the net. It's a bit like folks who obscure the rego of their number plates when posting photos of their cars. As I see it, you're more likely to have someone stalk you after cutting them off in traffic.
Ben
hoadie72
Captain Camping

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat