New family member

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

New family member

Postby Ricklanga » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm

We have a new addition to our family, 5mth old fox terrier, Harley. His previous owners were unable to keep him anymore, so now he lives with us. We've only had him since Friday & the kids have already fallen madly in love with him. Trying to get the bugger to hold still long enough to take his photo was a challenge
:***
IMG_1667 (Small).JPG
IMG_1670 (Small).JPG
IMG_1675 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Re: New family member

Postby Titch » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Great looking new member, Hope you all enjoy him.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

aww they are top doggies,ours love camping,he is a three legged tenterfeild terrior x MY sister in law hates this photo but i think it is unreal.

]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Ricklanga » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm

I once saw a 2 legged dog running around with it's owners at a park. It was a large dog & having only 2 legs didn't seem to slow him down. Might have had a bit of a problem standing still though :***
It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:35 am

CONGRATULATIONS on the new arrival Rick and yes I totally agree.....getting pics of our 4 leg friends is often challenging.

Once the camera comes out, one of mine turns her back and sulks while the other poses quite nicely, just like a real 'star'....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to General Chit-Chat