A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).
Thought you might like to see some pics of the partial eclipse last night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
- Difficult Customer
- Posts: 8589
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:50 am
- Location: SEQld
hah cool, i did notice it was pretty bright last night.
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
- There is no conspiracy here....
- Posts: 1301
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:55 pm
- Location: Clontarf / Qld
- Camp Oven KING!
- Posts: 1434
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:48 pm
- Location: Karana Downs, Queensland
I was camping at the Lake Eildon Pondage that night and a fellow camper came over to tell us it was in action. Great surprise and well worth a watch.
- Boy Scout
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:46 pm
- Location: Bendigo VIC
Return to General Chit-Chat
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests