ANYONE GOING CAMPING THIS WEEKEND????

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: ANYONE GOING CAMPING THIS WEEKEND????

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 am

stevo. wrote: It's a shame i guess, there would be a lot of great country in Australia that is private property, but that may be a good thing also, because it stops places being trashed.

It is a shame on both accounts.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Back to the grindstone again!! :cry:

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi!!!

We had a great weekend in Mudgee and the Concert was great!!!!!

Didnt take many photos as we were too busy meeting fellow campers in the park and exercising our drinking elbows! :cheers

The Riverside CP we stayed at again was just beautiful. Very green and the gardens were just beautiful. The amenities were spotless and we especially love the camp kitchen which has a big fire pit in the middle of it.

We were lucky with the rain and got through the concert without a drop and it was about 27 degrees so was quite warm. Got back to the CP after the concert and cooked up a feast for a very late dinner with a lot of the other campers in the park so by the time bedtime came around 11.30pm it was just starting to shower.

So we had a wet pack up (as usual) but I'm getting quite good at packing up everything into the trailer while the annexe is still up so most of the stuff stays dry, it's just the tent and annexe that are the wettest.

Finding it REALLY hard to get back into the work stuff, end of the month to boot so it's really testing me and as I always feel really flat after a camping weekend it is like pushing s**t uphill at the moment so I thought I would take ten and pop in and tell you all what a great time we had & we are both wishing we were still in our CT!!!!!!! :cheers

Stevo that spot looks absolutely gorgeous. Great pics. :+
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:56 pm

WELCOME back XB
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat