HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rosco

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rosco

Postby Chicky Babe » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Happy Happy Belated Birthday Rosco...sorry you had to work but am sure the "Baileys" will make up for it at chrissy time.

Beers and cheers
:beer :beer
Chicky Babe
Camping Veteran

Postby stevo. » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 am

GypsyLady wrote:
xmasbaby67 wrote:hey has anyone seen Stevo around lately????? He has been very quiet of late.....very unlike him.

No XB it is very like Stevo....he blows in, stirs big heaps and then takes off. He'll be back when he's bored and has little else to do or when he needs his 'stirrers' fix again......

oi! I'm still here! Some people have to WORK during the week ya know! I have been busy the last couple weeks with the rally lastweekend, and spending money this week on new toys.... ahhh it's times like this that i'm glad i'm single, because i can spend money and not get in trouble when i get home! :***

anyways, because this is Roscos thread, i better say Happy Birthday! :armsup

oh GP, and it's called "Helping" , not Stiring. You must misinterpret my posts :booty

PS. I got a heap of PMs lastnight but you all must have deleted them because they're gone, maybe there was something big going down that i missed ::()
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby sienna » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:35 am

Mmmm, baileys. That was one of my preferred drinks when I had one, which was not very often. I have a good recipe for home made baileys if you're interested.
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 pm

[/quote]STEVO WROTE

PS. I got a heap of PMs lastnight but you all must have deleted them because they're gone, maybe there was something big going down that i missed
****************************************************************************************************************

Stevo.......I'm glad you brought that up about all the ''PM's''........
I also received 6...to...10 ish......and kept looking to see what they were...''BIG NOTHING'' each time.....
I even ran a virus check to make sure that I hadn't picked up a ''BUG''....BUT..All was ..O K.

Did anyone else have this problem ??????

:cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Sienna,,,,,That would be VERY nice if you can put the recipe up for the Baileys......I used to make Kahlua by the flaggon when I was younger....GREAT STUFF .... :beer :beer

Double Vodka, Kahlua & Coke = 'Black Russian'' = BIG trouble..lol (but,very nice..AY Stevo)

Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Stevo.......I'm glad you brought that up about all the ''PM's''........
I also received 6...to...10 ish......and kept looking to see what they were...''BIG NOTHING'' each time.....
I even ran a virus check to make sure that I hadn't picked up a ''BUG''....BUT..All was ..O K.

Did anyone else have this problem ??????

ahhh ok well that might explain it. It's possible that no one sent PMs. It could just be that old emails have backed up in the server and then the server just decided to spew them all out lastnight. Maybe JOY saw the plug that had fallen out of the server and put it back in.

I seem to remember getting a few PMs , but not getting the notification emails a couple weeks ago.
stevo.

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 pm

I KEPT GETTING THE NOTIFICATIONS,,,,HENCE THE REASON THAT I KEPT LOOKING TO SEE WHAT WAS THERE......EA TIME,,,,NOTHING !!!!!!!

Friday nite.....must be time for a :beer :beer :beer ...We have Avis's Xmas do 2morrow night over at the Dolphins.....(had it there most years)...we take the campervan and stay the nite there,,,,then head down to Redcliffe for breakfast by the sea at our favorite cafe

Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

stevo. wrote:
PS. I got a heap of PMs lastnight but you all must have deleted them because they're gone, maybe there was something big going down that i missed ::()

Do you know who they were from?? I see you sent me one and then deleted it before I could read it.

If something 'big' went down last night, then I missed it too.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby stevo. » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 pm

I got emails saying i got 3 PMs from you GP, and 2 from Andrew, so i sent both of you PMs asking about it, but then realised it was probably old notifications being sent so i deleted my PMs to you because it wouldn't ave made sense anyway.

wow, is that confusing or what? ... yes, it's Friday drinkies time! :armsup
stevo.

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Well...that explains it then....thanks for solving the problem Stevo
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat