RIP - Steve Irwin

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

RIP - Steve Irwin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:54 pm

Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby angiebee » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:58 pm

What a sad day for the world . My five year old cried and could not understand why he is still on tv if he is dead.
angiebee

Postby Kramer » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:36 pm

RIP Steve
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

A sad day.

Postby Activity_Dept » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:50 am

A real tragedy, love him or hate him he was a spokesman for Australia, a hands on environmentalist and someone who really made a difference to people world wide.

I personally see it as a great loss to Australia, and my condolences go out to family and friends of this intrepid Australian Adventure. Steve you will be missed. :cry:

Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Barby-Q » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:17 am

Well its one of those things you will remember where you were when you heard the news , shocked . I bet there are many kids upset that Steve is dead , he was their hero . I laugh when you see kids picking up lizards and acting like Steve .I just hope that the experts dont come out and say "well he was too close to a wild animal" just to make their heads on tv or name in the paper .
Andy & Ange
Barby-Q
Camping Oracle

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:46 am

Barby-Q wrote:I just hope that the experts dont come out and say "well he was too close to a wild animal" just to make their heads on tv or name in the paper .
already started last night :x

If anyone listens to triplem at night they will know who spoonman is and what a moron he is. Well last night he was ripping into steve a bit but most of the callers called up and ripped into spoon man afterwards :armsup Stoopid git, wish they'd take him off the air. He made me turn my radio off, I got too angry :mrgreen:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Scolers » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:21 pm

At first I thought it was a sick joke then felt melancholy the rest of the day ... there's also the rednecks saying what a dick he was ... hell ... he never had a bad thing to say about anyone ... not even when the media went to town over the 'bob' incident.

Here's to a lost Aussie icon ... :beer

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

See ya Steve!!!!!

Postby Nenie23 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:29 pm

My family too was shattered at the loss of Steve.

We have been to the zoo several times on our outback trips, and were amazed to see how much money, time, love and passion he puts into his animals and his staff.

He was an amazing man and I have no doubt that Bindi will follow in his great big foot steps.

My children 7 & 5 are shattered. My little boy has spent many days playing "Crikey". The game where he jumps crocs just like Steve.

My heart goes out to Terri, Bindi, Little Bob, and Big Bob.

Nene.
Be happy - take the family camping.
Nenie23
Captain Camping

Return to General Chit-Chat