Would We Be Game..lol

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Would We Be Game..lol

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Just had lunch with Sienna and the little guy and the almost born baby girl,funnily enough we started discussing camping and reminisced about our Mt Warning camp with Rosco and Avis THEN Sienna said imagine a camp with us Rosco and Avis ,Titch and co,Stevo and Ian S who is so fitting in here.
:*** :*** :?# :?#
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Would We Be Game..lol

Postby Titch2 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Imagine the tales. :$
Be alarmed
::()

scary.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

PJ & Sienna....It would be our pleasure to join up for our next ''Camp-out'' with you guys....We enjoyed your company ..(Besides Sienna....I know you really enjoyed camping under a well put up tarp...with nice 'even' poles....lol)....
LETS MAKE A DATE.....And are we talking about ''Before,During or After'' you have ''Bob'' The Baby Sienna ????
North,South or West.....We will be happy to go along with what-ever is decided....
********************BE NICE TO HAVE A 'FULL CREW'************************************
I Reakon( if she promises not to play up).....Even Gypsy might like to join us this time... :+

And YEP Titch....Even a few Ales around the fire was great...even if it was trying hard to rain.

Cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
Mt Warning Camp.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Sienna is thinking after bub. we were discussing today that i have the first two weeks of feb off and the week before easter off and her little fellow is starting prep school next year also, but we will work it out. We were also discussing how cheap the holiday houses on Bribie Island were and some are pet friendly as she doesn`t know how she will go setting up camp with a new bub but that`s why we you take Rosco the tarp expert and Avis the Taylor....now what can this Ian guy offer us single women campers ????????????????????????????????

701-steroids.jpg
703-ride-em.jpg
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Ian S » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm game if your game, but I don't know if I should if it's just after Sienna has the bub. Don't need my wife to get all clucky and hen peck for another, 3's girls are enough. Although I must admit she does come back to reality pretty quick when ours start hanging around...lol.
Actually I'm glad it would be after the bub, I was wondering if it was during who would play wicket keeper and first slip...
Hey Rosco a cold ale is always a good idea around a campfire, or a gas bbq or a torch or....or .....Beer is 90% water so I never have to worry about being dehydrated...
As to what I have to offer, I'm not real bright but I can lift heavy weights, I can drink beer, I can chop wood, I can drink beer, I can put up tarp to, I can drink beer, I'm a good cook, I can drink beer...I've got a good voice to, it's just the passage out that's a bit rough. Actually I resemble the guy to the right of the photo with his bulging muscles, although mine have all gathered around the middle for some reason. I used to have 6 pack, but I thought why bother when you can have the whole keg...Oh, and I can drink beer.... :beer
And after I drink beer I can do this :# very well...
Oh and as to the other photo I'm better at throwing them on a bbq...lol
Life can throw nothing at you that beer won't fix
Ian S
Captain Camping

Postby sienna » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Dont forget Pj, we take Rosco for his fire oven cooked pork roast. Except this time I want a bit more than just a taste!

Pj,I reckon we'll just sit back and show Ian and Rosco where we would like our tents/ct set up and leave them to it. After Rosco's effort last time, how can I deprive him of doing it again?! And if we turn up after Rosco is set up, he'll have had plenty of time to get the fire started and the roast on. Ian, you can chop the wood.

If we head up to Sunny coast somewhere then that'll make Ian's trip shorter. Late Mar should be fairly safe cos I'm due early March if I make it that far.
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ian S » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm

little%20miss%20bossy.jpg
Ian S
Captain Camping

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Sounds good to me Sienna,they can take it in turns of getting up to feed the baby too..as long as our camp site doesn`t look like this.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby sienna » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 am

Interesting to note that in the second photo with all the tents flooded that none of the tents have actually fallen over. And I couldn't help thinking what a waste of good camping gear!
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 am

Too full of water to fall anywhere sienna....probably closer to floating....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Chicky Babe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:Just had lunch with Sienna and the little guy and the almost born baby girl,funnily enough we started discussing camping and reminisced about our Mt Warning camp with Rosco and Avis THEN Sienna said imagine a camp with us Rosco and Avis ,Titch and co,Stevo and Ian S who is so fitting in here.

What about me ::() ...and who is Ian S...looks like I have a lot of catching up to do..

[quote="sienna"]Dont forget Pj, we take Rosco for his fire oven cooked pork roast. Except this time I want a bit more than just a taste!

Pj,I reckon we'll just sit back and show Ian and Rosco where we would like our tents/ct set up and leave them to it. After Rosco's effort last time, how can I deprive him of doing it again?! And if we turn up after Rosco is set up, he'll have had plenty of time to get the fire started and the roast on. Ian, you can chop the wood.

Sounds good to me...I make a mean beef and beer hot pot ::)

Can I come too?? huh...huh...can I Huh??
Chicky Babe
Camping Veteran

Postby Ian S » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Dis someone mention beer...lol.
Ian S
Captain Camping

Postby Chicky Babe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

yep...u bring the beer Ian and I'll bring the HOT POT :*** :***
Chicky Babe
Camping Veteran

Postby Titch2 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:Just had lunch with Sienna and the little guy and the almost born baby girl,funnily enough we started discussing camping and reminisced about our Mt Warning camp with Rosco and Avis THEN Sienna said imagine a camp with us Rosco and Avis ,Titch and co,Stevo and Ian S who is so fitting in here.

So what is the proposed date?
and where,?should be half way I guess.
You never know :beer
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Titch2 wrote:
So what is the proposed date?
and where,?should be half way I guess.
You never know :beer
Titch

Think I read in a recent post about 10 weeks to go Titch...
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Next

Return to General Chit-Chat