Grrr

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Grrr

Postby Lin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 am

It's glorious weather here this weekend. 29 forecast for today, bright blue sky. I'm getting our gear together to go camping next weekend for the first time since last summer. Forecast: showers and 17 to 20 degrees max, depending which website you check.

I really don't want to go camping in the rain and be cold. :(

I wanted to go to Wee Jasper and am pretty sure they won't allow campfires after 1 November, so it had to be next weekend.

Though after hearing it was quite busy there this weekend, I was considering going to Charleyong Crossing instead. Where you can always have fires. The only downside is that there are no facilities at all. Which I don't mind but if friends want to come, they may not like not having a toilet.

We'll see. I only have my daughter home every other weekend, so that limits when we can go.
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Re: Grrr

Postby Rosco1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 am

Lin....Thats one of the reasons we bought a porta-potti and a shower / toilet tent....atleast we know who was there before us and we don't have to walk miles around a camp in the middle of the night ...or when its raining...plus....it doubles as a changing room when we have others with us....all up....it wasn't that expensive

Enjoy your camp next week.....where ever you end up....always nice to have lots of room
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Lin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:19 pm

:)

No room in the car, I'm afraid.

I don't mind just digging a hole. But not all my friends are that adventurous...
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 am

Try a Jimmy's thunderbox as they are great and pack down flat... not cheap though!!!!

Set up:

xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to General Chit-Chat