I'm back!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

I'm back!

Postby jollyroger » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:32 pm

Greetings all. I'm back after shoulder surgery that went a little wrong. A PC crash and my ISP went bellyup without telling anyone.

AND i have just spent a nice weekend camping at Kapunda near the Barossa Valley. The park sucked but it also rocked. The owner didn't give a stuff where we camped as long as we paid. The camper trailer was also dying to be used. I could hear it creaking in the driveway.

It was hot and fantastic. we manged a great fire that capped it off nicely. My new camp oven worked a treat. I cured it on the BBQ. Sealing it with Peanut oil! we cooked Pale Ale Damper. YUM YUM YUM! :beer

Has anyone got out lately now the weather is brilliant. :?#

I have also booked two more trips. Cobdogla on the River Murray banks and Port Lincoln's Kirton Point for two weeks of camping bliss!
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Postby Scolers » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:37 pm

Good to read you're finally back into the camping.

I just got back from a place called Bremer Bay in the South West of W.A. Had a great time with a mate, his son and my son. Am hoping to take the wife there next year.

Hope the shoulder is improving too!

:armsup

Cheers ...

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to General Chit-Chat