camping trailer

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Postby RYAINS » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:10 pm

Yeah they all sound so cheap, but you add a couple of things and before you know it, its hello $9000! I’ve ended up by putting a deposit on a customline camp trailer. I was really close to buying the bell canvas one but in the end I found that the customline trailer seemed well built (I hope) with fully seemed welding and the like and the price seemed good too.

Has anyone had any dealings with customline camp trailers?
Can't wait for next summer!.... or a camp trailer :-)
RYAINS
Camping Veteran

Re: Camel Campers

Postby RYAINS » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:40 pm

derek wrote:I have mentioned it before in another post but in two weeks time I am driving to Brisbane to pick up my new Camel Camper. I have looked at a lot of them over the years and this one to me is just spot on.

I have opted for an extended tent section taking it to 13 feet. The photo below shows how mine will look however mine will be green. It will come with a full annex as well plus a host of options.

Check them out at http://www.camelgroup.com.au/default.asp

Derek

Derek, just curious as to how you got on with your camel camper? you picked it up a couple of weeks ago now i think, taken it out on its first adventure yet??
Can't wait for next summer!.... or a camp trailer :-)
RYAINS
Camping Veteran

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat