I'm new to this forum though others may know me from other forums that a regularly visit and partake.....A little about me:
I enjoy 4wd, Camping Fishing, SCUBA and play Grade Cricket. I'm married with one rug rat and another on the way. I love watching Rugby League and strongly support the Broncos.....I hope to see some of you guy's and gals out on the trails some time...Some forums I'm on MySwag.org, Patrol4x4.com, 4wd Action and Patrol W.A........
I have a 2006 GUIV Patrol ST Wagon with one of the last dinasaur 4.2TDi. It's a great reliable truck and does everything I have ask of it so couldn't be happier. We also have a 2005 Limited Edition Kimberley Kamper that is modded up nearly to a Platinum. This is our third camper and by far the best.....Extra boy's toys fitted to the Patrol listed below....
1. 2 Inch Suspension Lift, King Springs with Series 2000 XGS Shocks plus 15mm coil spacers front and rear. 3 degree castor correction bushes.
2. Rear Poly Air Bags
3. Black Widow Draws with Partion, Top Shelf and Fridge Slide
4. ARB Air Compressor and Front ARB Air Locker
5. 3in Mandrel Bent Hi-Flow Exhaust and Dump Pipe
6. Tradesman Roof Rack with 3mtr Roll out awning and Kaymar Post Hole shovel and Wallaby Jack holder.
7. Roof Centre console (Department of the Interior) with Uniden GPS105 UHF Radio - awesome radio
8. AE 4705/4706 UHF Aerial
9. Dual Battery system 105 Amphr Deep Cycle Battery with 2 controllers making it a 3 stage system to charge Kimberley Kamper Batteries.
10. Safari Snorkel
11. Replaced both tanks with 145lt Main and 70lt Sub.
12. Nissan installed Steel Bullbar and Tow Pack.
13. 285/70R17 BFG Muddies
13. Kaymar rear wheel spacer and work light. Work light wired to reversing lights and has in cab 3 way switch.
14. Dash mounted Magellan Explorist 600 GPS
15. Rear Door Fold Down Table
16. Rear Door hinge extension so small door fully opens to 90deg.
17. Extended Diff Breathers
18. Black Widow rear seat false floor supporting 2nd 40lt Engel and Black Widow 3 Jerry Can Holder(Water only)
19. Navman F20 for Street Navigation with external aerial......
20. Second Air compressor - Bushranger Maxi-Air.......
21. Lightforce XGT's
22. Cheezy Rock Slider Steps
23. Takla seat pocket bag
24. Custom made Sheepskin seat cover for the front seats
25. Fat Boy Headlight replacement Bulbs......
26. Michells Sac rear canvas seat covers...
27. Warn XP9500lb Winch
28. OL Dual Wheel Carrier
29. AVM Free Wheeling Hubs - Got rid of the Auto Hubs
30. Michells sacs Roof Top BagExtras fitted to the Kimberley Kamper above Spec.....
1. Tropical Roof
2. Increase battery bank to 210Amp/Hrs of power.
3. Platinum Kitchen set up.
4. 3 Jerry Can Holder on the front.
5. Separate Anderson plug for power charging to trailer.
6. Power meter-Power in and out reading.
7. 2,4mtr Large Awning
8. 1.8mtr Sun Awning
9. Sun awning utility wall
10. Coleman Instantaneous Hot Water System that connects directly to water tank.
11. 2 x 50watt Solar Panels with 10amp regulator in fold up brief case.
12. 40ltr Engel in Gullwing Box on slide as second fridge.
13. Gullwing box ventilation kit for Fridge.
14. Upgrade Gullwing to Aluminum to minimise weight.
15. Extra Kids room/Ensuite zipper to second door added.
16. I added a inline water filter to filter water coming out of the tank. Also our water filler hose has a filter fitted to make sure only good water goes into the tank.