Hi!

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hi!

Postby ben... » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi everyone, have been skulking around here for a while but thoguht it was time i registered and started posting. Recently upgarded to a CT as the family is growing and the tent just didnt seem to fit the bill anymore. Thanks to all those that have posted some very useful information :+ :hello:
ben...
Post Machine!

Re: Hi!

Postby Troyk » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 pm

G'day Ben and welcome. Good to have some more Redlanders on the forum! :armsup
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby ben... » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm

Troyk wrote:G'day Ben and welcome. Good to have some more Redlanders on the forum! :armsup

Redlander through and through mate, you can't scrub the red soil off my feet mate, why would you live (and work in my case) anywhere else :) *bias*
ben...
Post Machine!

Postby Troyk » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Use to work in the Redlands, at Cleveland, but I have to drive to the city everyday now! :(
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby ChallengeLee » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 pm

Hello and welcome Ben :grin:
ChallengeLee
Camping Veteran

Postby AussieSunset » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 pm

:hello: Ben and welcome. :+
Life is what happens when you've made other plans. :)
AussieSunset
Blatant Padder

Postby Al&Sharon » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 am

Hi Ben welcome hope you can join the next gathering and show off your new camper great to see more families joining up its all about the camping and the kids.Alan
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi Ben an WELCOME to the forum. Like you said, lots of great info to be had here and lots of forum members ready to share their knowledge.

Tell us about your CT, what did you buy and why??

Cheers Gypsy
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby ben... » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 pm

gypsylady wrote:Hi Ben an WELCOME to the forum. Like you said, lots of great info to be had here and lots of forum members ready to share their knowledge.

Tell us about your CT, what did you buy and why??

Cheers Gypsy

Hi GL, after along time looking & looking, reading and talking to lots of people, we choose a lifestyle camper 360. i liked the design of the trailer, its well built and well finished. the tent side of things we liked the way it was finished off. I got to chat the owner, and as a small business owner myself, i enjoyed chatting with him and no high presure sales. Not once did he "slag" off the competitors product (i prevoked him more than once to see if he would) something i find in my industry a big no no, and only shows you have a poor product if are seen doing this. After the purchase it seem a coupld of a friends have also purcahsed the same CT (without us knowing) so its nice to see that others have the same opinion out there. We (my family) are very excited about getting in the CT market, and getting back into camping with now a young family around.
ben...
Post Machine!

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Great stuff Ben. Have you had your first trip in it yet??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: