The Prodigal Son

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

The Prodigal Son

Postby Cheiffy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:42 am

Hello Campers,

Having been MIA for some time, I am amazed at how populated this site has become. Ozzy, It's good to see you're in a Tojo.

Both the wife and I have just spent a year on the road travelling along the east coast of this great country. We decided to spend more time with our two old Staffs in their final days than at work which was consuming us. It was the best thing we have ever done as both left us within six months of leaving home. They are sorely missed by all who met them as never will we see their like again.This pic is the three of us enjoying a moment on Frangipani Bay with the northern most point of mainland Australia in the background.

But now we are back in sunny SE QLD after spending the beginning of winter in Vic. The Vic High Country truly is a beautiful place, but a tad cold at this time of year for this Qlder. We have a new pup "Diesel" who is coming along really well and looking forward to his first trip away. He is a very head strong little fellow who is going to be a deadset character.

I will post some pics of our travels as time goes on and hopefully these may inspire others to visit some of the beautiful places we have seen.

Cheers

Cheiffy
Please sir, Can I have some more? Time off that is.

"Hard at it"
Fruit Bat Falls, Cape York
Cheiffy
Captain Camping

Re: The Prodigal Son

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome back Chief :armsup

Sorry to hear about your staffies, picked a good name for the new pup though ;)

Here's my 'Diesel' when she was a little younger - Image
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Re: The Prodigal Son

Postby Cheiffy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Cheers Ozzy,
Thats a good looking dog you have there also with a fine name.
Please sir, Can I have some more? Time off that is.

"Hard at it"
Fruit Bat Falls, Cape York
Cheiffy
Captain Camping

Return to Introductions: