Sort of new!

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Sort of new!

Postby toucan » Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi! I just thought i would officially introduce myself. :hello:

I have been lurking on this forum for a while and have only just started to post. I feel i know most of the regulars already but you have no idea who i am!! :***

We are a family with 4 kids, twin girls almost 13, girl 10 and boy 8. We love camping with certain friends (not all of them!) and love to be near water. I'm looking forward to getting more involved and would love to swap stories and photos....I know...everyone loves photos!

Toucan
toucan
Camping King

Re: Sort of new!

Postby GypsyLady » Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi toucan and WELCOME to the forum. If you've been lurking you'll know that I will suggest that you have a good look around the forum and the old posts and you will know why.

Yes we do love pix and yes we would love to hear of your adventures as well....nothing like sharing a good camp.

You might also like to tell us which part of the country you hail from. BTW...21 posts already....you are a regular by now.

Thanks for the intro.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby dea » Thu May 06, 2010 4:38 pm

welcome to the forum ... see you around !!!
dea
Camping Oracle

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:13 am

WELCOME TO THE FORUM TOUCAN :?# :?#
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Introductions: