howdy all

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

howdy all

Postby scotty63 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

i'm startin to wonder what it is i'm workin for the kids are growin up to quick an seem to have no need for parents as they know everything already :*** anyway enough of that dribble we live in the gong an enjoy fishin mostly we spend a bit of time around the clyde river but most of our time away to date has been in van parks we want to do some more primative camping now we are being released from the kids :?# hold look forward to some good chat an ideas cause i'm goin campin ::)
scotty63

Re: howdy all

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 am

Great to hear Scotty :+

What set up do you have?
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby scotty63 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 am

our gear is very basic at the moment tents an strechers a bit of gas gear and a swag each we will be getting a van or camp trailer soon thanks again an i look forward to some ideas an brain pickin
cheers scotty and nicole :grin:
scotty63

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:53 am

We all love pics here Scotty if you have some of your set-up???

What tent do you guys use?

We started with an Oztrail Oddessy which served us well for 5 years and blow up mattresses & swags.

We then upgraded to our first very basic CT and a little over a year ago we upgraded to a Customline CT....our three kids(17,15 & 12) all have their own swags which makes things easier when setting up.....no blow up mattresses anymore!!! :armsup

Love camping especially with a great campfire and a glass of red :cheers

We have a great forum here with heaps of friendly people eager to answer any question and also we are all pretty well known for a chat on just about anything....Just ask Stevo :lol:

ENJOY!!!!
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:43 pm

scotty63 wrote:our gear is very basic at the moment tents an strechers a bit of gas gear and a swag each we will be getting a van or camp trailer soon thanks again an i look forward to some ideas an brain pickin
cheers scotty and nicole :grin:

BASIC is good scotty....I reckon anything that getz you out and about enjoying this great country of ours.

Would you like to show us a pic of your campsite....we have a folder dedicated to that. Or you can just show us a pic of your tent.

Questions....yes we love questions almost as much as we love pix.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby scotty63 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 pm

i'll post some pics as soon as i work out how to i'm not real good at this computer caper
i'm goin on a two week motorbike ride along the ocean rd to adelaide an back along the murray river to albury up to cootamundra to nicoles farm an back to the gong about 3000k's swaggin all the way were leaving first week in november will have some good pics of that trip for ya's i hope the bike dos'nt put you off theres nothin better than riding all day an campin by a river for a swim a fire an a few beers
scotty
scotty63

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Scotty.....whatever takes your fancy.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

Sounds great Scotty.....Look forward to the pics.....Love the Murray :armsup
xmasbaby67