Heyas

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Heyas

Postby Vicki S » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi All

My name's Vicki. I'm a 34yo married (separated) Mum of two babes and 1 stepdaughter. Stepdaughter is 9, my son is 4 and my daughter turns 2 in February.

I originally come from SW Qld (Dirranbandi), grew up on a sheep property and schooled primary school by correspondence.

I have a love for all things country and camping is one of them. I'm not a princess by any means (I just need a shower and a flushing toilet :lol:).

Can't wait to learn some more tips and tricks and also learn about great spots around Sydney surrounds.

Have a great day.

:)
Vicki S
Boy Scout

Re: Heyas

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi Vicki and WELCOME to the forum.

Not sure....but I think the requirement for both a shower and a flushing toilet definitely qualifies you as being a 'princess'....ha, ha...

Have a look around the forum...lots of great info here...plenty of reading to keep you busy for a bit.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Heyas

Postby stevo. » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 am

Welcome to the forum Vicki

What gear have you got or what kind of camping are you in to?, tents, camper trailer etc?
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Return to Introductions: