Hello all

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hello all

Postby Ann R » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Hello I'm new here but not to travelling. My hubby and I love it. We have done a few trips around aus in a car but have now bought a campertrailer and are looking forward to our next trip :) Looking forward to chatting and learning new ideas.
Ann R

Re: Hello all

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:48 pm

:hello: Welcome to the forum Ann!!!!

This is a great forum with some great people always willing for a bit of a chat. :*** :***

Congrats on the new Campertrailer. We have had one for two years now and love it!!!!

If you dont mind a few questions....we are good at those here :*** :*** :***

Where are you in Oz?, What type of CT do you have and where are some of your favourite spots to camp?

We also love pics here too and the thread of Show us your Campsite is a great one for you to have a look at as you can get a lot of ideas of different set ups and check out how others do "stuff".

It has been a little quiet on here lately but it is slowly starting to pick up again after the changes.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Soren G » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 pm

:hello: from me too!
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:32 pm

WELCOME Ann, great to have you join our forum.

Take a little time to look about the forum.....lots of great ideas, stories and tips to be found here.

And as XB said previously, we love pics.....so if you have any you'd like to share, we'd love to see them.

Cheers Gypsy

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Ann R » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 pm

[b][/b]Thanks for the welcome :grin: I live in Perth,WA but am originally a Queenslander. Our trailer is an Oztrail its very basic but just what we want. Almost every year we spend 4 or 5 weeks travelling....I'm over the Nullabor lol.
We did right around aus a few yrs ago in 5 weeks :shock: was pretty fast
Last year us and a few friends hired an Apollo rv and went to Ayers Rock (awesome)
Next year we are heading to Qld via the middle (yay no nulla) :+ Will be new having a camper as last time we tented and I am over lying on the ground.
Would be fun to add some sites as we go next year. I will have to get some practice befor we go

Merry Xmas :beer :beer :beer :beer
Ann R

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Ann R wrote:We did right around aus a few yrs ago in 5 weeks :shock: was pretty fast

Ann, that must have been one unbelievably hectic pace.....20,000+ klms in 5 weeks. Can't imagine you had a chance to smell too many roses on a trip like that.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: