Not exactly new...

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Not exactly new...

Postby YCF » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi all,
It's been a while (2 years?) since I was around so I thought I'd come and say hello again.
I think I was previously under the username Young_Camping_Family.
My husband, myself and 2 children (6 and 2) are based in Melbourne.
We enjoy bush camping (I've never camped in a tent in a caravan park), although I wouldn't call what we do "roughing it". We are self-sufficient when we go though, so no generators or other power sources which can be challenging at times, but it's nice to get back to basics every now and again. At least the kids can't ask to watch TV all day. We are expanding this year (due to getting a dog and our increasing gear) and travelling for the first time with a roof top bag - similar to a pod, so that will be interesting - hopefully we won't be as jam packed in the Territory this trip.
We're planning our next getaway at Easter, which will be our 6th camping trip.
We still have much to learn, and welcome any feedback from others, and I'll try to do my best to do likewise.
YCF

Re: Not exactly new...

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Sure do remember you YCF and very happy to have you back with us. Have a bit of a look back through the forum....lots of chat and adventures here in the time you have been away.

Some really good pics as well.....and WELCOME back.

Cheers Gypsy
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: