Happy Campers here!

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Happy Campers here!

Postby sandra s » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

:hello: all my name is Sandy I am married to Shane from South East QLD we have a 4wd campertrailer and love to get away camping when we can ...this thing called WORK gets in the way though :( one day we hope to travel Oz.Just came upon this site tonight so thought I would join up :grin: off to have a look around .Have a great weekend all :cheers
sandra s

Re: Happy Campers here!

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:33 pm

G'Day Sandy and WELCOME to our forum. I can totally agree with you on the 'work' thing getting in the way of having a good time camping. LOL, unfortunately it is the only way we can fund our lifestyle...short of robbing a bank.

Suggest you have a bit of a look around the forum, lots of interesting reading, some great adventures and pics......yes we do like lots of pics here.

Maybe you might like to post some of your CT and tell us a bit about what sort of camping you particularly like to do.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Happy Campers here!

Postby Lockyer » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi there Sandy

Plenty of good oil here, just got back from another weekend away so time for another trip report.

Cheers :hello:
Lawrence
You don't have to live forever.....you just have to live.
Lockyer
Camping Veteran

Return to Introductions: