Hi there

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hi there

Postby bockstar » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:34 am

G'Day

Just registered and thought I'd drop in and say hello. You can sometimes find me hanging around 4WD forum sites.

We're (wife plus 2 boys 6 & 3) still relatively new to camping. Been up to Newnes a couple of times, Bridle Track and Caves Beach (Newcastle area). We're planning a trip in March next year to Seal Rocks. Looking forward to it.

We have a growing list of gear. The plans in the short term are to replace the Dome tent with a quicker setup canvas one or even one of those Black Wolf turbo ones.

Anyway, happy trails....
bockstar
Captain Camping

Postby Kramer » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:00 am

Welcome, I get around most of the major 4wd forums and so does ozzy, I just don't post nowhere near as much as him!

I have myself a canvas oztrail tourer 9+ couldn't think of anything easier to set up!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Scolers » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:22 am

Weclome to the forums Bockstar! I'm on a couple of 4wd sites maily perth4x4 as I come from WA.

Kramer .. is that the square tent with the pole in the middle? (And is it really 8.5ft?)

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Kramer » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:35 pm

Yeah scolers sure is and its more than 8.5ft long I think but about 6-7ft wide! Best tent I have ever owned!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Scolers » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:46 pm

Kramer wrote:Yeah scolers sure is and its more than 8.5ft long I think but about 6-7ft wide! Best tent I have ever owned!

I've got the same one!

I use it for overnighters .. mianly on the beach when going fishing ... otherwise its the CT.

Damn fine tent if you ask me ... got mine second hand for $130 ... only been used once so I'm not complaining!

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to Introductions: