Hullo From NT

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hullo From NT

Postby travellingwilbury » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:20 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am signing in and saying g'day for me and my tribe. We are in the NT and will be doing our first ever REAL camping trip as a family over the chrissy hols.
We have popped the tent a lot in our travels, but only as a means of accomodation for a quick trip from NT to VIc, drive till you are tired, pop the tent, sleep wake up and keep driving. This time we are doing the eastern states for fun and camping.
We are a family of 6, with eldest child 6yrs and youngest 6mths.
Looking forward to any advice etc as its been a long time since I ever went camping like this. (not since i was a kid) :armsup
Cheers
travellingwilbury

Postby Scolers » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:40 pm

G'day mate and welcome to forums ... I've actually been to Kintore before it was even a place (mid 80's) although I'm not sure if it is a place now! 8)

Look forward to some PICS! and stories from the REAL central Australia.

Cheers ...

Scol.

:?#
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby mytribe » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:33 pm

Hi and welcome.

We've done the trip from Vic to Timber Creek just the once, 4 kids in a jam packed Tarago...not doing it again :grin:

Used to go up Timber Creek every 2 years as the olds lived there, but they've since moved to Darwin so that's out port of call now when holidaying in the N.T.
mytribe
Post Machine!

Return to Introductions: