REPORT - SEQ Forum Gathering 2-4 Nov 2007

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Postby kazzakanary » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:06 pm

You guys will think I am a complete idiot but I FORGOT!!!
After working Saturday it totally slipped my mind - it was so hot on Sunday I sat on my arse beside the pool!!!
I am so sorry - I will NOT forget the next one!!
You looked like you had an AWESOME time!! ( I am jealous!!)
kazzakanary
Camping Oracle

woohoo

Postby Frilly » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:46 am

its great to see you guys had such a great time! see yas all at the next one!
Frilly
Camping Veteran

Postby Al&Sharon » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:05 pm

hi every 1 well what can I say what a brilliant weekend we had, from start to finish it was great I learnt so much and vow to get into the cooking Im hooked now. It was so funny driving home the kids where laughing and so was Sharon and I, they said wasnt it so funny when dad came out the tent with his attept of cooking, and the cakes stook to the pan, then burnt then on the second attempt to much milk and where so soggy ah dad you where great you better learn, no 1 would eat yours we all laughed so much, you wait guys Im in full pratice mode. yes the weekend was great the kids all got on briiliant when asked what was the best part of the weekend making the rock dam in the river was the answer. Lots of tks has to go to the peolple who dont realise what pleasure they give by setting up the web site and organising these avents. Andy& Cheng whom without them camping .com wouldnt be here for us all to get advise and pleasure the site offers, Troy & Jo big tks for the organising of the weekend ,and all the work of adding the photos. a big hand to Andy,cheng, Troy&Jo:+ Alan.
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Postby Troyk » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:37 pm

Al&Sharon wrote:............no 1 would eat yours we all laughed so much, ............

Don't worry Al, I tried one, it wasn't bad.

Remember though, there is the video, its nearly finished. :lol:
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby kazzakanary » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm

I have now watched the vids and know I missed out!!
I am glad you all had such a great time :grin:
kazzakanary
Camping Oracle

Postby Troyk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:26 pm

kazzakanary wrote:I have now watched the vids and know I missed out!!
I am glad you all had such a great time :grin:

Next one is in February! :grin:
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Previous

Return to Groups & Activities