AL-KO ‘Outback’ Off-road 5-leaf springs - 1150kg

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

AL-KO ‘Outback’ Off-road 5-leaf springs - 1150kg

Postby mr_grumble » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:52 pm

I have a pair of almost new AL-KO ‘Outback’ off-road springs rated at 1150kg which were fitted to my trailer when new (6 months ago). These springs are undoubtedly ‘the’ springs to have for heavy duty work for any application and are the spring of choice for any serious off-road camper trailer manufacturer.

I’m upgrading from these 5-leaf, 1150kg springs to 7-leaf,1500kg springs due to ‘over-engineering’ on my part, making my camper trailer somewhat heavier than I initially expected.

They’ve only done 40km work, carrying the unladen, 500kg trailer back to my house and have sat there ever since. Currently they’re still on the camper awaiting new springs, photo’s can be supplied if requested.

Each point of friction has grease nipples for easy maintenance and come with the new hangers etc which will be from my new springs. Please note, U-clamps, fishplates, spacers and nylocs are not included (approx $25).

Value of these springs , new are around $250 per pair. Will sell $100 for pair

Collection can be made from either the Central Coast or Sydney CBD. Alternate shipping arrangements will have to be made by buyer, happy to deliver to a local shipping depot.
Image Image Image
mr_grumble
Post Machine!

Re: AL-KO ‘Outback’ Off-road 5-leaf springs - 1150kg

Postby mr_grumble » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Bump......still here 8)
Image Image Image
mr_grumble
Post Machine!

Return to Buy & Sell