Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.
Just wanted to say hi to all and hope to make good use of the info other fellow campers leave behind. My family and i own a little Daihatsu Charade Hatch hence the name (LittleHatsu) and our vehicle does alot of camping trips sure it may be cramped alot of the time with the camping gear but it's reliable and quite capable. We hope to meet up with other campers down the track and see alot more of Australia well hopefully i will purchase a 4wd soon and see alot more outback Australia. So anyway hello to all of you in here...
Its hard to soar like an eagle when surrounded by turkeys
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:59 pm
and welcome to the site.
- Camp Oven KING!
- Posts: 1434
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:48 pm
- Location: Karana Downs, Queensland
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!
2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
- Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:47 pm
- Location: Somewhere Else!
G'day and welcome
A member of the leisure class
- Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 pm
- Location: Cessnock
G'day and welcome, enjpy your travels, Happy camping!!
- Captain Camping
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Victoria
Me,DH and 6 freeloading midgets..plus the furry animals
- Post Machine!
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:23 pm
- Location: Ferntre Gully, Victoria
Welcome to the site LittleHatsu.
You'll get lots of tip here.
The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.
- Camping King
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:12 pm
- Location: Horsham, VIC
All the best with your fourbie purchase ... ours is a little old so we are now saving for a newer model .. will still be a sad day when we finally have to let go of it ...
- Apprentice Grey Nomad
- Posts: 1469
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
- Location: Not in residence
welcome to the site guys and have fun
- Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
- Location: Central Coast NSW
It's all about Beer, Hubbie, Fishing, Camping, Kids & Boating.. Oh and Me
Mullie Grub Clan
- Camping Veteran
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:55 pm
- Location: Redlands / Brisbane
Return to Introductions:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests