stolen generator

Bulletins, notices or alerts can be posted here. If it is specific to a region or community be sure to put the location n your heading (we will organise it by region if this sections grows).

stolen generator

Postby Al&Sharon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:04 am

AH guys we went away to Ballina last week and while there was talking to a couple who said their friend had his generator stolen while he watched tv, seems it was a new honda there where a few generators going so he didnt notice the noise change, when his tv flickered he thought nothing of it but when he went to his generator it had been swapped for an old 1, the thief had the other 1 running pulled the plug and switched them over what a piece of Dagnabbit's would he be, he will never have luck in his life karma will catch up to him, there are some no goods out there, just thought Id let ever 1 know if they run a gennie.Alan
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Postby Kramer » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:50 am

Now that is low :(
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Scolers » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:42 pm

Geez ... that's bl**dy game!

:?

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby mr_grumble » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 am

Game...oh yeah !

If I'd have caught him, I'd hard wire the SOB to his generator.

Is kinda a funny story though, I feel for the fella, but have to say, I had a bit of a chuckle at first :lol:
Image Image Image
mr_grumble
Post Machine!

Stolen or missing thread

Postby Activity_Dept » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Stolen or missing thread

Maybe we should start a stolen thread here to post such issues? I guess more pertinent with trailers, and would likely not help much in this case however one never knows if we have a good description and serial number.

That is pretty cheeky though sort of kills the idea of getting away from it all to mingle with friendly likeminded people.

:?
The admin guy.
Discover Camping
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Mullie Grub Clan » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:01 pm

What a low arse thing to do.
We have a BIG steel rope thingie that Shane uses and padlocks it to whatever he can find.
But the way I look at it is ...... if they want it bad enough they will get it.
If I found the buggers I would get Shane to hold them down while I striped them and then tie them to a tree.
Cheers,
Chick
It's all about Beer, Hubbie, Fishing, Camping, Kids & Boating.. Oh and Me
Mullie Grub Clan
Camping Veteran

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:38 pm

ok every 1 stop running to get chicks generator she s tieing us up and having her wicked way lol
Site Admin

Re: stolen generator

Postby Beau » Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 pm

What a lowlife dirty rotten scoundrel thing to do, must say I laughed at it though :***
We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities. -Nessmuk
Beau
Camping King

Return to Bulletins, Notice or Alerts