WANTED TENT SIMILAR TO SPORTIVA HEADLAND 12 BRISBANE !!!

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

WANTED TENT SIMILAR TO SPORTIVA HEADLAND 12 BRISBANE !!!

Postby SUNDOWNER » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:29 pm

Looking for a good Sportiva Headland 12 or something similar around 5-6mtrs in length by 3mtrs width.....You know the dome type !

Thought that we had secured one but got pipped at the post, if anyone knows where their could be a decent tent for sale around the Brisbane/Gold or Sunshine Coast areas with a reasonable price tag then it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

Tony

Forget The Past, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow.
SUNDOWNER
Boy Scout

Postby PestMaster » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:13 pm

Hi, we have a Sportiva Headland that we have just decided to sell. We have a camper trailer on order for Christmas delivery.
The tent is just a year old and has had 3 outings, once for a week and two other weekends away - basically it's in 'as new' condition.
We live in Caboolture Shire if you'd like to see it. Please PM me.
PestMaster.
PestMaster
Boy Scout

Postby SUNDOWNER » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Thanks Pestmaster for your offer, i have sent you a pm.

To all other members just letting you know that we have now purchased a tent so no further offers are required......Thank You and have a safe christmas.

Regards

Tony
SUNDOWNER
Boy Scout

Postby Mullie Grub Clan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Check ebay out because they had them on there the other day. Cheaper than the shope even with the postage.
Cheers,
Chick
It's all about Beer, Hubbie, Fishing, Camping, Kids & Boating.. Oh and Me
Mullie Grub Clan
Camping Veteran

Return to Buy & Sell