12ft offorad camper trailer

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

12ft offorad camper trailer

Postby dualcab96 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:21 pm

12ft Offroad Camper Trailer - only 1 month old, used once, both the trailer and the camper still have 11 months warranty from the manufacturers which IS transferrable.

The trailer is a 7x4 and has 6 stud 15" sunraisers running 32" mud tyres, zinc annealed box, extended drawbar, upright spare tyre carrier, large galvanised toolbox, 3 pole tubes, 510mm high sides, swing out tailgate, 2 jerry can holders, 4.5kg gas holder and room for a battery tray, swing away jockey wheel, rear stabilizers.

Camper is from Primus - is a large 12ft version, has larger than queen size mattress, under bed trapdoors giving access to trailer, durable pvc floor, heaps of windows for ventilation (6 windows and 1 door), a large zip on annexe (2.3m x 5.4m) as seen in pic below which also has walls with 4 windows and a screened door and a tarp floor but they are not displayed in picture this front area with walls attached is ideal to use for storage of clothes etc or setup a table and chairs under. Bed has a privacy screen which gives acess to bed via a zipped window or the screen can be unclipped if desired to open it up. The front wall has a Power Cord inlet making it easy to run cables into the tent if required. The camper top has gas struts for easy access to trailer to load and also has rubber all the way around making it nearly dustproof. Zip on dust proof PVC cover once all folded down.

The door to the camper is next to the bed giving a lot more usable space in the camper itself unlike the ones that have the door to one end having to step over everything to get to bed. I had the 4 kids comfortably sleeping in one end on bunks and air mattresses and still had ample room to move around inside once in the door

$5,500 with the annexe walls and floor.

Front of camper (without annexe walls)

Back of camper trailer showing toolbox and pole tubes

Pic of bed with privacy screen up and access zip open
dualcab96

Postby discocamper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:39 pm

Why are you selling it after 1 month
discocamper

Postby dualcab96 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 pm

We actually sell them brand new but I built this one up for myself to use over Easter when I took the wife and 4 kids on a week long camping trip which very rarely happens so no need to keep it myself as I usually go alone and just use a tent when I camp out. Due to being used once I am selling it with the rego, lockable toolbox, upright spare wheel carrier, pole tubes and 32" Mud Terrains instead of the usual tyres at no extra cost. If you wanted a brand new one I can do a new one for the same price ($5,500) but it would not include the above extras. I can also just supply brand new tops to put on your own trailer if you wished to go this way instead and have both the 9ft and 12ft versions in stock.

If you want any further info give me a call on 0419 752 762 or email me at hookedoncampers@tpg.com.au

Paul
dualcab96

Return to Buy & Sell