Invitation to Sailing around Beautiful Moreton Bay 2008 FREE

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Would you like to join the Mullie Grub Clan on an epic journey of Moreton Bay

Yes, I have Rod Stewarts "Sailing" going through my head!
86%
No, I have a morbid fear of pirates!
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: Great looking Cat

Postby Mullie Grub Clan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:44 am

Activity_Dept wrote:Well it sounds like a full house at the moment but if you’re ever short of a deck hand let me know, the wife and I would love to get out. I use to be a bit of a foredecky in my day, did a St Helena Cup and half a Brisbane to Gladstone (kinda lost a mast on the way). But it’s a beautiful looking Cat and that’s very nice of you to offer. If Al & Sharon are going up maybe we could go up together depending on days and number (were on the Gold Coast) are you at Wynnum Manly or RQ?

:beer

Thalassa was a starter boat this year for St Helena Cup and she will be doing the Brisbane to Gladstone again next year... not competing... just cruising. Last year she beat alot of the boats up there. I want to enter the race but Dads not interested as there is to much red tape so to speak. Thanks for you kind words.
Thalassa is going on a few long trips next year for pleasure, so if you have no ties maybe you and your wife could come along if there is room on board. It is hard to find people who can go for weeks at a time and dont get sea sick.
And it is a bonus that you have experience on the water.
Cheers
Chick
It's all about Beer, Hubbie, Fishing, Camping, Kids & Boating.. Oh and Me
Mullie Grub Clan
Camping Veteran

Postby Mullie Grub Clan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:48 am

AussieSunset
What a wonderful offer Mullie Grub Clan but yup I'm the first to say thanks but no thanks. :oops:
I get very very sea sick and definatly dont have sea legs anymore. I get sick on the Morton Venturer going across to Morton Is lol. I have been out on a triamaran (?spelling? a cat but with 3 instead of 2 lol) and i loved that but that was many moons ago when i didnt get sea sick.

Hope you all have lots of fun though. :grin:[/quote]

Thats ashame Aussie that you get sea sick. As for your spelling.... just say Tri and you wont have to worry :lol:
Cheers
Chick
It's all about Beer, Hubbie, Fishing, Camping, Kids & Boating.. Oh and Me
Mullie Grub Clan
Camping Veteran

Postby Poodle Jewel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:42 pm

What a wonderful offer,i sailed (as a passenger) on the Whit Sundays,it was unreal.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Previous

Return to Groups & Activities