Star rating

Forum Rules, post questions, comments or suggestions, about this forum or website.

Star rating

Postby will_deness » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Heres a idea for the australian park reveiws page of this forum. In the heading of the original post, maybe put a rating next to it(eg with a heading of "wheelabarrabak campgrounds ++++" depending on how you would rate it). Over time as a collections of new topics builds it would be easy to browse this forum to find the popular sites if a member is travelling to a specific area,or looking for a nice spot.
As I said it's just a idea to put out there. cheers
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin
will_deness
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Rating

Postby Activity_Dept » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Hey very good idea Will, we had one on the original 'rate this park' that was attached to the park listing however when we moved the reviews to the forum we dropped it because it was difficult to build one in apart from just asking someone to type in stars or something. But this is one I will definitely work on for the new park review section.

By the way I like the geocache concept, it would be great if we could organise something along these lines one day with the group.

Thanks for the ideas keep em coming we are listening.
The admin guy.
Discover Camping
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Troyk » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:36 pm

The rating system is always a hard one, because we have different tastes and places change with time. I prefer to rate facilties etc but it will make it complex.
:)
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Return to Forum Rules, Questions & Comments.