PLEASE NOTE - Forum Gathering Posts

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

PLEASE NOTE - Forum Gathering Posts

Postby Troyk » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm

G'day.

I don't want to be rude, but I am going to delete any posts that are not related to the specific forum gatherings. The current one for Bribie is too long and I am concerned, after wading through trying to figure out who is coming, that some information will be missed. :grin:

Thanks for your assistance. :armsup
Last edited by Troyk on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby amanda » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:05 am

Great idea - I was thinking the same thing myself - important info could be missed by people because it's buried amongst 9 pages of chatting. Don't get me wrong - I love the chatting - but agree that forum gathering info needs to be fairly clear.
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby kazzakanary » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:12 pm

agreed - good idea Troyk
kazzakanary
Camping Oracle

Hi Troy

Postby Activity_Dept » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm

You know you can move them also if you like. I assume you have the ability to do that, can you let me know if the move link is not appearing on the bottom left of the topic and I will see if I can get it added.

But yes there are a number of posts that are interesting but likely better serve there purpose in another thread.

Thanks
The admin guy.
Discover Camping
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Re: Hi Troy

Postby Scolers » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Activity_Dept wrote:But yes there are a number of posts that are interesting but likely better serve there purpose in another thread.

Thanks

You're just too diplomatic ... :$

8)
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Re: Hi Troy

Postby Troyk » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Activity_Dept wrote:You know you can move them also if you like. I assume you have the ability to do that, can you let me know if the move link is not appearing on the bottom left of the topic and I will see if I can get it added.

But yes there are a number of posts that are interesting but likely better serve there purpose in another thread.

Thanks

Thanks foe the tip. I found the buttons. I'll give it a try later! :grin:
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Return to Groups & Activities