Hey All!!! A new girl to this place!

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Postby stevo. » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:57 pm

but then you'd have to PM yourself with a warning, and maybe even ban yourself :beer
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby spiritual sky » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi Frilly
Welcoming you :grin:
Im a newbie here to&the same age as you.

You asked about Woodford..we have been up there twice now
Excellent festival,we did the whole week last time but didnt do the volunterring thing but talked to many that did.
You do shifts of 4/5hours a day&this will cover your camping for a week&entry to it all.
Well worth it..The festival runs for 18/20 hours a day so u have plenty of time to enjoy,used to run 24/7 before they took the doof tent away.

Cheers
spiritual sky
Boy Scout

Re: Hey All!!! A new girl to this place!

Postby Frilly » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks Sky!!!

It's been a long time since I have been online... life just gets away from you sometimes. Woodford was a BLAST!!! Everything I imagined and more... had a doozy splat in the mud too, fresh from the showers!! Hehe... if anyone has any questions about volunteering up there ask away. It really is an experience that more people should do...
The story of my life is about back entrances, side doors, secret elevators and other ways of getting in and out of places so that people won't bother me.
Frilly
Camping Veteran

I'm trialling putting photos in

Postby Frilly » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:48 pm

The story of my life is about back entrances, side doors, secret elevators and other ways of getting in and out of places so that people won't bother me.
Frilly
Camping Veteran

Previous

Return to Introductions: