Up The Creek Group

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Up The Creek Group

Postby Activity_Dept » Sat May 27, 2006 3:44 pm

Kayak or canoe, and the like, paddle up a creek or down a river. Like minded people looking for a little adventure, not a big one. Travel along waterways such as the Boondal Wetlands and Pine River, and around Ipswich, the Bremmer and Brisbane Rivers. Anywhere in South East Qld where there is water to traverse, we want to know about it, then we want to do it. Day trips currently but have been looking into longer trips in the future. At the moment we are just a couple of guys with kayaks who don't want to sign up to the larger clubs, we just want to meet some other people interested in the same thing.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Paddle Group

Postby Activity_Dept » Sat May 27, 2006 3:57 pm

Sorry paddle group guys, had to move your Thread over here. Great Idea but not sure who or how it managed to be posted as a new Thread (a momentary lapse in security) ddooop. :roll:

Maybe the member can add a new topic here with contact details etc. So its mot me that’s running the group not that I mind a paddle now and again except I had my paddleboard stolen last summer. :cry:
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Return to Groups & Activities