First gathering of Newcastle Motorcycle Touring Club

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Postby toddy » Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:49 am

An enjoyable and friendly motorcycle ride around Lake Macquarie on Sunday 19th January 2003 meeting at 2:00pm.

Meeting location at the foreshore car park at Warners Bay (the Belmont side closest to Warners Bay Shops on The Esplanade) at around 2:00pm for a 2:30pm start time.

Why 2:00pm meeting time? Well it is nice to say hello and introduce yourself to one another before leaving on the road.

The route will be Warners Bay, Speer Point, Toronto, Morrisset, Wyee, Doyalson, Swansea, Belmont, Warners Bay.

Ending at Bill's Bakery, shop 4 / 472 The Esplanade Warners Bay, for coffee/tea and a chat, between 4:00pm and 4:30pm. Late comers can just meet everyone at Bill’s Bakery and join in on the fun.

This first ride will be a non stop ride unless someone wants to meet the group at one the above locations. Please say something before Friday 17th January 2003, or the ride will be non stop.

We will stop at each of the above locations, only to wait for riders to re-group together.

Please send confirmation of interest.

NO RESPONSIBLE WILL BE ON THE ORGANISER(S) FOR ANY LAW INFRINGEMENT(S) OR ACCIDENT(S). ALL MOTORCYCLE(S) AND RIDER(S)/PASSENGER(S) MUST COMPLY WITH THE ROAD AND TRAFFIC LAW(S) AND ANY OTHER GOVERMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNED BY THE STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES OR COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.
toddy

Postby darkarcher » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:27 pm

:P Seems ya tooo far off for me
Stay Upright
:P :shock:
darkarcher

Postby darkarcher » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:31 pm

:roll: Mebe We Start A New Club
called hmmmmm :?: East Coast Tourers....lol :roll: :|
darkarcher

Postby toddy » Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:31 pm

I like your suggestion and I'm always open to new ideas.
I live in the Newcastle region and that is the only reason why I called it the Newcastle Motorcycle Touring Club.
I'm happy for others to arrange other events and posting in this group.
I'm happy to expand the area and regions for events.
I'm even happy for you or any other people to start another group with the name of "their area" Motorcycle Touring Club.
Then we could have combine events, weekends away, who no knows what else.
Please suggest more
toddy

Nice Try

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:32 am

Well you know what they say, nice try but no cigar.
Site Admin

Return to Groups & Activities