neurum creek

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

neurum creek

Postby woodsa1974 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:57 pm

gidday happy campers

we are new to this forum so please be pacient..

we are thinking of taking off to neurum creek for the june long weekend with the kids and the dog.

Has anyone ever been there before, it sure looks great on the web site and how about that web site what a ripper, we saw it on tele on saturday and logged on to have a look, are there more like this ?

We hve looked at some of the posts, and yeh there doesn't seem to be many people around? are there other forums for campers around the great south east?
cheers happy campers
woodsa1974

Re: neurum creek

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:23 pm

woodsa1974 wrote:We hve looked at some of the posts, and yeh there doesn't seem to be many people around? are there other forums for campers around the great south east?
At the moment this forum is like a good pub at 3pm, not many people yet but get a good seat cause it will be packed soon :wink:

Cant help you with your question, i'm in Shydney
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby woodsa1974 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:39 am

cheers well i hope i have a good seat at the bar, drinks all round, happy anzac day good on ya old diggers
cheers happy campers
woodsa1974

Postby Cheiffy » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:32 am

Gday Woodsa,

I dont think there is any particular website for just the great south East. Please let us know what you think of Neurum Ck. I have been thinking about this place for a while.
I watch those Channel 7 programs (Creek to Coast etc) as much as possible to find any new places in our neck of the woods.

Cheers

Cheiffy
Please sir, Can I have some more? Time off that is.

"Hard at it"
Fruit Bat Falls, Cape York
Cheiffy
Captain Camping

Postby rubbaduck » Wed May 31, 2006 11:05 am

A good spot for a night or 2, just don't camp up at the Eagle's Nest sites, too much slope and not enough flat ground.

Nice clean facilities and friendly welcome.

Ps bring your own firewood.
rubbaduck

Postby xixau » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:34 am

Neurum Creek is a great site, we go there pretty regularly. Great 4WDing on Mt Mee also, but you will need a Permit to Traverse. Enjoy your weekend.
xixau

Neurum Creek

Postby The Avery's » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:15 am

We are regular visitors to Neurum Creek and really enjoy our stays there. Our dog and children are most welcome and there is often something going on for everyone. face painting for kids, wine tasting for the oldies etc.
The trip up to the eagles nest is well worth it as the views are great. Firewood is available up there if it isn't to wet to get up the hill. The firewood is reasonably priced and burns well.
Toilets and showers are well maintained and extra toilets are brought in at busy times.
Overall a great place to stay for a day or two or a week!!!!
The Avery's

Return to Camping Tips and Locations