- Manna Gums Campground, Goomburra State ForestDirections
- Will add. Its about 170km from Brisbane CBDDate
- TBADay Trippers
- Book directly with EPA at the following webpage.
You need to select Main Range NAtional Park then Manna Gums.https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks/iapark ... AGDS050.doPets
- Not permitted in State ForestsCosts
- $4.50 per person per night over the age of 5.
The family rate can be claimed if the group consists of one or two adults 18 years or over accompanied by dependent children aged 17 years or under, with a maximum group size of 8 people. Children under 5 are free. Park Details
- https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks/iapark ... %20section
- Nothing organised as people will be coming in at various times, but feel free to mingle and congregate.Saturday Night
- Camp Oven Cook Off. Here is your chance to show your culinary skills with a camp oven. The idea is everyone will do a dish and put it onto the table.
I will update this post as the details come to hand.