gday! the bus is here!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

gday! the bus is here!

Postby familybus » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:52 pm

hi there all just thought id intro myself, im from sydneys south west and drive a GU patrol with all the goods and have 3 kids and a missis who actually loves campin! looks like a good forum here and i hope i can contribute my little bit aswell to make it even better! anyway thats about it just thought id break the ice! :wink:
familybus
Boy Scout

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:45 pm

Best i could do for a welcome smiley... :lol:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Barby-Q » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:45 am

Welcome Familybus , I must drive a coach then , we have 4 kids . :lol: Everythings ok till the forth one come along the family car is to small. Our kids love to go camping ,so now we have a special covered in tailer to put all our stuff in . Last time we took the ute as well to put the bikes in. It takes hours to set up camp but its worth it .
Andy & Ange
Barby-Q
Camping Oracle

Postby jollyroger » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:02 pm

Welcome Family Bus 8)

We have a Semi trailer. With only two kids and missus that loves camping too!
We also have a camper trailer that is the bloody bee's knees. I am having Long Service Leave at Xmas (3 months) and planning the trip of comfort!

Park my ass in a c/park at Port Lincoln and watch the world go by, watch the kids go crazy and wife go nuts at me on my ass with a Red in one hand and rod in the other!

Ahhhh how's the serenity!

Sorry about that Welcome aboard!
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Return to General Chit-Chat