FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / 4 Burner Hotplate + Grill

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / 4 Burner Hotplate + Grill

Postby melxpression » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 pm

We were going to use these to fit out a catering trailer for my Volunteer Brigade however it's never come to fruition so it was time to get rid of these. I don't have a set asking price so no reasonable offer will be refused. All proceeds will go to my Volunteer Rural Fire Brigade, so if you know someone who's after this sort of equipment, please let them know! There were originally in a brand new campervan, which had a small fire, so it had to be stripped. These items were not affected at all - you can see this from the photos.

Freight Options: Pick up from postcode 2234 unless you PM me to arrange something else. I could arrange a Courier however all expenses must be covered up front.

Any further questions? Just send me a Private Message.

SMEV 3 BURNER STOVE AND SINK COMBO -- SOLD

Items have been used once or twice but are in practically brand new condition. Just a few light surface marks because it's just been sitting around collecting dust. Sorry about the reflections the glass picked up a lot!

Height: 150mm
Width: 970mm
Depth: 430mm

Stainless steel construction
Modern design
Space saving
Glass lid
Flame failure safety device to all burners

ImageImageImageImageImage

SMEV 4 BURNER HOTPLATE AND GRILLER

Items have been used once or twice but are in practically brand new condition. Just a few surface marks on the front near the dials because it's just been sitting around collecting dust. I reckon with a good clean they'll come off. Glass top is scratch free and as you can see, Grill and hot plates are excellent condition. Sorry about the reflections the glass picked up a lot!

Height: 278mm
Width: 515mm
Depth: 515mm

4 burners and HOB
Grill
Stainless steel
Glass lid
12v electronic ignition on to burners and grill
Flame failure safety device to all burners
Flush mounting
Grill tray

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Price: $500 ONO
Price comparison can be done with this product here: http://www.allstores.com.au/?Nav=Pdt&pr ... eID=8&wp=8
Last edited by melxpression on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
melxpression

Re: FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / Vehicle Appliance Equip.

Postby buff708 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Do you still have the SMEV 3 Burner Stove and Sink Combo available?
Would you accept $400 as an offer for this? I would be happy to pick up. Where are you located? I am in Griffith NSW.

Regards,
Mark.
buff708

Re: FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / Vehicle Appliance Equip.

Postby melxpression » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Hey Mark,

We have sent you an email / pm regarding this.

Thank you,
Mel
melxpression

Re: FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / Sink Stove Grill Combo

Postby buff708 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi Mel,

I have also replied to your email in regards to possible contact, pickup and payment.

Thanks,
Mark.
buff708

Re: FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / 4 Burner Hotplate + Grill

Postby buff708 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi Mel,

I still have not received any bank details to pay for the SMEV stove and sink combo.
Can you please advise ASAP so that I can make payment?

I hope to be able to collect the item or organise freight to Griffith in the next week or so.

Regards,

Mark.
buff708

Re: FOR SALE! SMEV Caravan / Camper / 4 Burner Hotplate + Grill

Postby lachjack » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi, is your SMEV 4 burners hot plate and grill for sale and would you accept an offer of $375.
lachjack

Return to Buy & Sell