G'day

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

G'day

Postby Beau » Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 pm

G'day i'm Beau and I have come to pick over your Brains... mua-ha-ha, sorry that's Muuaahahahaha.
Never mind me I can hear you thinking who is this idiot! I am not really an idiot thats just how I open all intro's on forums, because I like people to think 'Who is this idiot'. then think Ahhhh its Ok he is only pretending to be a fool :--?

Any way i'm Beau and I like camping, I like backpack camping for seasons of fruitpicking, bush block camping for peace and relaxation, wilderness camping for getting out in the outs for a while, you get the drift I am sure of it :grin:
longest Ive spent in a tent so far is 12 months straight, not quite a parky as the mainstream whacko plastics must think, just a free lifer enjoying the elements lol.
Catch yas round the campfire from time to time, chuck on another pine cone i'll be right with yas soon.
Beau
We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities. -Nessmuk
Beau
Camping King

Re: G'day

Postby Troyk » Mon May 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Welcome Beau. :armsup
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby cruiser » Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Welcome mate :cheers
cruiser
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Tue May 20, 2008 12:56 pm

WELCOME Beau to the forum and I am sure you will find a number of forumites here who are only to pleased to share their ideas and info with you.

We too would like to hear of your adventures as well and please don't think that any question is too trivial.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Blue Bravo » Thu May 22, 2008 4:48 pm

G'day and welcome :grin:
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Introductions: