Weather

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Weather

Postby Captain Pickle » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:33 am

How's the weather over there? It is very hot over here. Temperatures in the 90's and high humidity. Almost too hot to camp. Is it winter time over there? I'm not sure about the weather difference between Kentucky and there.
Pickle & Debbie;
Sassy the Bichon Frise

Tri State Kamper's Korner
http://tsakk.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php
Captain Pickle

Postby amanda » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:19 am

Yes, it's Winter here with Spring coming around in a few weeks. The weather in my part of the country (Gold Coast, Queensland) is lovely at the moment, cool nights but beautiful sunny days with temperatures around 23c. I was in Melbourne a few weeks back and it was freezing, felt like the wind was coming directly from the Antarctic. Give me a northern Winter any day.
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Scolers » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:35 am

Cold here too!

I'm in Perth (West Aussie) and the temp is 4 degrees (7.30am). We went to a place called Soouthern Cross which is 400k's east of here and the temp got down to -5degrees C. Damn cold! Our day temps for winter are usualy in the high teens. Note also we use the Centidgrade scale 'cause we're more advanced ... :lol:

Summer temps usually get into the high 30's to low 40's.

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Kramer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 am

Scolers wrote: Note also we use the Centidgrade scale 'cause we're more advanced ... :lol:

But your from WA Scolers so you are still 2hrs behind the rest of us! :armsup :lol:
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:52 am

Kramer wrote:
Scolers wrote: Note also we use the Centidgrade scale 'cause we're more advanced ... :lol:

But your from WA Scolers so you are still 2hrs behind the rest of us! :armsup :lol:

I thought it was about 10 years and 2hrs :lol: ... they only just got the internet :P
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:57 am

ozzycamperboy wrote:
Kramer wrote:

I thought it was about 10 years and 2hrs :lol: ... they only just got the internet :P

Probably just 14.4K Dialup too!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Scolers » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:46 pm

:+ :+ :+

I feel so intimidated!

Our house prices are going up like a rocket at the moment ... we're beating Sydney for medium house price ... it's crazy! :-bang

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Captain Pickle » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:41 am

:+ We'll be getting into Autumn in a few weeks. I can't wait! That's my favorite camping time. The last few years summer has just been too hot. I don't enjoy the heat and humidity anymore. I'm a spring and fall person!!
Pickle & Debbie;
Sassy the Bichon Frise

Tri State Kamper's Korner
http://tsakk.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php
Captain Pickle

Return to General Chit-Chat