just signed up

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

just signed up

Postby chelle jay » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 pm

hi all,
my name is chelle. A couple of weeks ago we went on our first camping trip since i was pregnant with our eldest (he's now 2+half). We had a great time and are keen to get back into camping.
We are talking about heading off for a few weeks (in a caravan- so cheating a little! LOL) so i'm here to have a look around and find a few hidden gems.
Looking forward to chatting.
Chelle.
me, him, and two young boys planning to sell up and see Australia
chelle jay

Re: just signed up

Postby elpaulos » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Well you've com to the right place!!

Welcome ::)
91 Landcruiser.
elpaulos
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi chelle and WELCOME to the forum. If you would like to chat camping and all things related you have come to the right place. Lots of people all with one thing in common…a love of camping (and some caravanning) and the great outdoors

Here you will find many members who are willing to share their ideas, tips and tricks for successful camping trips. No question is a trivial question.

Cheers Gypsy....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Troyk » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Welcome Chelle :armsup
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Return to Introductions: