my camping trailer to be

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Re: my camping trailer to be

Postby steve80 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 pm

another pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve80
Captain Camping

Postby steve80 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Not set up properly of course but ya can see what it looks like
steve80
Captain Camping

Postby Redback » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:48 am

Looking good Steve, can i suggest something about where you have the gas bottles, maybe put them behind where the jerrycan is, in front of the guard, or even behind the guard, it could make it easier when plumbing in the line too the stove, that's if the kitchen is going to be at the back of the trailer.

Any idea about what colour you'll paint it.

Baz.
01 Discovery TD5 Locked & Lifted & Redback Country Camper Trailer
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.
Peter Lalor
Redback
Blatant Padder

Postby steve80 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Redback wrote:Looking good Steve, can i suggest something about where you have the gas bottles, maybe put them behind where the jerrycan is, in front of the guard, or even behind the guard, it could make it easier when plumbing in the line too the stove, that's if the kitchen is going to be at the back of the trailer.

Any idea about what colour you'll paint it.

Baz.

Gday Baz I did think of putting them on the sides but I decided to put them on the front cause I'm probably going to take them out and move them around as I havent decided where to put my fridge yet. At this stage there is a fold up table with sink on the tailgate but I will probably build a kitchen box to bolt on to it with draws etc(Dont know how it will go with the weight).I've already give it a lick of paint gotta do another coat yet its painted charcoal hammer tone although its pretty bloody light for charcoal looks galvanised
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve80
Captain Camping

Postby Redback » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:33 am

Looks pretty good and that's about the colour it turns out like, my rear bumper is hammertone grey/charcoal, it looks the same, looking forward too the finished product Steve, should look great.

Baz.
01 Discovery TD5 Locked & Lifted & Redback Country Camper Trailer
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.
Peter Lalor
Redback
Blatant Padder

Postby steve80 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Thanks Baz as soon as I get it up and running I will post some pics Cheers Steve
steve80
Captain Camping

Postby Komodo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:51 am

Looking good!

I'm still tossing up what to do as far as trailers are concerned - its inevitable that I will be towing something soon. Particularly now that I've got the dog taking up room in the back of the car too
A place I'd rather be...
Mitchel Road, Bomjinna. Central West Victoria (Jan '08)
Komodo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby steve80 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Its good (sort of) doing this up but I do miss my van
steve80
Captain Camping

Previous

Return to Camper Trailers