New From Kentucky in the USA

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

New From Kentucky in the USA

Postby Captain Pickle » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:19 am

:hello: Hello, All! We are from Kentucky in the USA. We enjoy camping very much and go as often as we can. We have four children who are all grown now. We have three grandchildren. Our two daughters and their husbands have campers too and go with us. One of our sons and his wife camp in a tent. We have a little Bischon Frise named Sassy! She goes along too! We have a forum of our own that we have started in Kentucky. It's called Tri State Kamper's Korner. the link is:http://tsakk.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php

Visit us anytime! I am a member of many camping forums and I enjoy each one. I think I will enjoy talking with many of you on here and learning about camping in the outback!
Pickle & Debbie;
Sassy the Bichon Frise

Tri State Kamper's Korner
http://tsakk.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php
Captain Pickle

Postby amanda » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:05 am

Welcome Captain Pickle - I hope you enjoy chatting with us, and we look forward to learning a thing or two about enjoying the great outdoors on your side of the world.
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Scolers » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:32 am

Great to see this site attracts overseas visitors!

Welcome and all the best!

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Kramer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:22 am

Welcome! Gotta love the name :grin: But are you the one responsible for the pickles in McDonalds burgers? If you are smack yourself over the back of your head for me :lol:
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Captain Pickle » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:43 am

:+ :*** Nope! Not me!!! I wish I did have something to do with McDonald's, though. I'd be a rich man!!! My last name is Picklesimer. I'm not kidding, that's the real name! I heard all the snickers and ha ha's when I was growing up!! :grin: I got teased a lot, but I got use to it! I've been know as Pickle all my life! I'm a captain on the fire department in the city where I live. 28 years on the job. Maybe I'll retire at 30, maybe not. Anyway, I put the two together and got Captain Pickle!!!!! Nice to meet ya'll! It will be fun talking with you! Below is a link to our camping forum in Kentucky. Stop in and see us sometime!!!
Pickle & Debbie;
Sassy the Bichon Frise

Tri State Kamper's Korner
http://tsakk.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php
Captain Pickle

Postby Scolers » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:51 pm

I guess you'v heard all the pickle jokes too ... so I wont bore you with the ones that are off the top of my head.

:?#

Cheers ...

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:42 pm

amazing post :)) :)
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:57 pm

JohnJkSmith wrote:amazing post :)) :)

Look out, Radioactiveman. Its another spammer :shock:

:--? , I edited ur www :--? :booty

:armsup

:mrgreen:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to Introductions: