Seapack Desalination Kit and X-Pack clean water kits

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Seapack Desalination Kit and X-Pack clean water kits

Postby fishyfalcon » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi all,

I'm more of a skinny water boater than a camper and don't do as much adventure trips now so these are excess to my needs.

1. Seapack Emergency Desalinator kit - fantastic for campers, boaters, kayakers, etc Makes just over 2 litres of water in total using smaller portion treatment bottles (no need to make 2 litres at once). Includes waterproof drybag $60 (only 2 available)

2. X-Pack Filter kit - makes dirty water drinkable (ie river, dam etc - NOT a desalinator). PREFECT for campers. Pack makes up to 10 litres of drinkable water - same deal, individual treatment bottles allow smaller amounts to be made up rather than all 10 litres. These apparently are the same as used during Hurricane Katrina. $50 (5 available)

If anyone wants the lot I will do them for $300 (save $70) as I wish to move these out of my living room (not to mention the wife is nagging me).

Pickup Sutherland, Sydney or may be able to post in Australia post satchels.

Tried to post pics but getting the message 'Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached'. So please PM is you would like pics.

PM or Ph 0414 397 241
fishyfalcon

Return to Buy & Sell