Swag advice!

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Swag advice!

Postby Samgeo » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:00 pm

I've been hunting around for a double swag. Don't want to spend too much money and it's come down to two products:

Darche Superdome double or

Onland Woodland Deluxe double.

Both are roughly the same price and have very similar features! If you know much about either of these please leave me some tips! Or - if you know of any other good double swags around $300 please recommend them!

Cheers!
Samgeo

Re: Swag advice!

Postby scottyboy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:09 pm

All I can do is leave my real world advice on the Darche - I only have a single and it is fantastic. Looks like it is very well made. Basically I let a mate do all the hunting around and research. He is very fanatical about good quality gear, got the darche and has been happy ever since. I just took his advice.

He got his custom made longer so he could put his boots and clothes down the end of the swag.

The swag is pretty massive rolled up so I'd love to see how big a double is :?#

Samgeo wrote:I've been hunting around for a double swag. Don't want to spend too much money and it's come down to two products:

Darche Superdome double or

Onland Woodland Deluxe double.

Both are roughly the same price and have very similar features! If you know much about either of these please leave me some tips! Or - if you know of any other good double swags around $300 please recommend them!

Cheers!
scottyboy
Camping King

Return to Camping Tips and Locations