Buying a CT

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Re: Buying a CT

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Bit late for that Jon, Amanda now has her Camper and from all reports she is very happy with it. Good advice though for others in the market.

It is amazing how many people really have a very little idea on what is good canvas and what is not and very few understand 'weight' in canvas and what it really means.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby jaggededge » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

oh ops oh well better late then never hahah...(was just lookin throught the site didnt check dates it was posted ops haha)

im more then happy to help with any questions other people have of the weights of canvas etc etc etc...
jaggededge

Postby camptrailer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 am

hi amanda
we have a customline camper on road deluxe and am very happy with it it is only one and half months old now for value for money the costomline is up there. think about what you want as extas and enjoy it. I am sorry I can't post any photos because I don't know how to do that here but if you wish to see some photos go to campoven cooking in australia web site i think it is cocia.com.au
under 4wd and camping look for excited_newbie first trip
hope this helps
Chris and Vina
camptrailer
Boy Scout

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 am

camptrailer wrote:hi amanda
we have a customline camper on road deluxe and am very happy with it it is only one and half months old now for value for money the costomline is up there. think about what you want as extas and enjoy it.Chris and Vina

Hi Chris and Vina.....Amanda already has her CT and has had it for a few months now. If you check back through the topics you will see when and what camper she did buy.

See topic viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2869&p=21913#p21913
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to Camper Trailers