Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.
Yes another new family we spent a few days camping at imbile in qld with freinds & have been hooked. We have just bought our first tent second hand fron freinds with some basic gear. Have cleaned & serviced all gear & are in the process of putting together what we need. Am going to try & keep it simple because have limited space to transport gear. Just wanted to say hi & i feel that you guys are willing to share your experience with those of us who are a lot green. Cheers will ask if i need any advice or help.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:34 pm
- Location: Brisbane QLD Australia
- Camp Oven KING!
- Posts: 1434
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:48 pm
- Location: Karana Downs, Queensland
Welcome to the show
We are happy to help people get started, so don't be afraid to ask questions.
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!
2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
- Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:47 pm
- Location: Somewhere Else!
Hi snail&squid and WELCOME to the forum and glad to hear that you are Hooked on Camping. Look forward to hearing of your adventures as you go.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
- Difficult Customer
- Posts: 8589
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:50 am
- Location: SEQld
Welcome to the forum
Enjoy your stay.
- Camping Veteran
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 am
- Location: Pine Rivers SE Queensland
Enjoy your time on the forum - welcome!
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
- Mr(or Mrs) Dribble
- Posts: 1376
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:14 pm
- Location: Gold Coast
Welcome to the forum.
I have found this forum very helpful with great people & great advice.
- Mr(or Mrs) Dribble
- Posts: 1745
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm
- Location: Central West NSW
Return to Introductions:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests