Stove-top Distiller

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Stove-top Distiller

Postby CampGrrlz » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Also surplus since we’ve bought an electric distiller, is a Conquest International Survivor Distiller outfit. It works on any heat source and is independent of electricity.

It is absolutely brand new with distributers warranty. The kit is a 10L Indian-made stainless steel pressure cooker plus a stainless steel condensing spiral and all the bits and bobs needed to put the two together and start distilling.

Check the details at http://www.conquestinc.com/. I paid around $US350 for it which at today’s exchange rate is over $Aus500. So the asking price of $280 is just about give-away. It can be picked up from Deception Bay or posted once I figure out how it was all packed in the first place and then worked out a postage cost.

Elaine

PS: I now know how to pack it thanks to the info sent from the original seller. Please PM for a postage quote. E
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers ;-)
CampGrrlz
Camping Queens

Re: Stove-top Distiller

Postby Komodo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Intersted in this little unit!
how much water will it distill in an hour?

(also can you provide info on the electric unit as im interested in obtaining one of those myself also!)
A place I'd rather be...
Mitchel Road, Bomjinna. Central West Victoria (Jan '08)
Komodo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Re: Stove-top Distiller

Postby CampGrrlz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Komodo wrote:Intersted in this little unit!

Please check your private messages - answered fully there.

Elaine
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers ;-)
CampGrrlz
Camping Queens

Return to Buy & Sell